The IDSI ASM Organising Committee encourages all interested individuals to attend the meeting and to submit abstracts for oral and/or poster presentation.
Please read the guidelines, terms & conditions and instructions for the system below before you submit.
- We welcome all interested individuals to submit abstracts.
- The first author listed for each abstract is considered to be the Presenting Author who will be the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- The presenting author is required to register for the ASM.
- Abstracts must be submitted by the deadline of 29th March 2020. No abstracts can be accepted by the Submission System after this deadline.
An abstract can be submitted for presentation at the Symposium in one of the following categories:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
Sessions Themes (Topics)
The themes (topics) for each of the sessions are listed below. You must submit your abstract under one of the following:
- Basic Science
- Clinical Care HIV/Hepatitis
- Clinical Care Infectious Diseases
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
All abstract submissions must be made electronically through the Online Abstract Submission System. Abstracts not submitted through the Submission System will not be considered.
Please adhere to the following formatting guidelines when preparing abstracts for submission for IDSI 2020. Abstracts which are not correctly formatted will not be reviewed.
- The Title should not exceed 20 words.
- Name and affiliation of Presenting Author (this person will act as the main contact for this abstract)
- Name and affiliation of co-author(s) and confirmation that all authors have consented to the submission.
- The abstract text should not exceed 400 words (excluding the Title, Authors and Affiliations).
- Presentation type (Oral or Poster or Either)
- Presenting Authors are responsible for proofreading before submission. Please double-check content, layout and spelling before completing submission. Only the Presenting Author may edit the abstract(s) online until the submission deadline.
Notification of Acceptance
The abstract submission deadline is Sunday, March 29th 2020. Presenting Authors will be notified of their acceptance status and format of presentation (whether Oral or Poster) by Friday, 24th April 2020. Presenting Authors must inform any co-author(s) of acceptance.
The Organising Committee reserves the right to accept or decline all submissions and to select the presentation format i.e. Oral or Poster.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the IDSI ASM Book of Abstracts.
Terms and Conditions:
- The abstract submitted must follow the abstract submission guidelines outlined above.
- The text of the abstract, including the names, affiliations will be included in the Book of Abstracts and on the Conference Website. It is the responsibility of the Presenting Author to ensure that there are no copyright issues when their abstract is available in the Book of Abstracts and on the Conference Website.
- It is the responsibility of the Presenting Author to submit the abstract. The Presenting Author is the main contact, whose responsibility is to communicate with other co-authors. All changes to be made to the abstract prior to the submission deadline must be made by the Presenting Author.
- The Presenting Author must be available to present at the Annual Scientific Meeting.
- If an abstract cannot be presented at the ASM, please notify the IDSI Meeting Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding abstract submission, please contact: email@example.com